First, a funny conversation I read about on Facebook. A child is bothered because every day he has to get his own yogurt and bowl. He thinks this is NOT FAIR and complains to his mother about it. His mother says, "Well, just stop and think of all the things that I do for our family." After a long pause the child the child replies, "Wow. It's almost like you're a slave."
And second, a little musical entertainment for your viewing pleasure:
In other Mother News, today is my first born's 21st birthday! Happy Birthday to my one and only adorable daughter! Thanks for being the one that introduced me to Motherhood!
And Happy Mother's Day to the rest of you Mothers out there! It's tough, but know we're doing the greatest job on earth!
“There is no greater good in all the world than motherhood.
The influence of a mother in the lives of her children
is beyond calculation.”
President James E. Faust

And a Happy Mother's Day to you! Thank you for introducing me to motherhood and giving me many years of joy. I like your blog today and I have always loved being your mother and friend. When I was little, I had 2 ambitions: I wanted to be a wife and a mother. I got to be both and now I am getting to be a grandmother. Called our first grandchild today to wish her a Happy Birthday and she didn't answer. We left her a singing message. Hope ahe had a great day. See you soon!1-2-3
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Libby.
ReplyDelete