Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sacrament Meeting Talk

Hooray, Hooray...the talk is done today!

I'm grateful that's done...it's always good to check that one off your list.  I felt pretty good about it overall, and as the subject was gratitude I had a lot of time to think of all the many blessings I enjoy.  It's a great exercise to ponder all  you've been given, and you come to realize how truly blessed you are. 

If you'd like to read my talk, you should be able to do so here.

1 comment:

  1. Libby, I am thankful for you and your family and for all of the love you give us. I am thankful that others were there to help you when you needed help and were so far away from us. Thank you , Libby, for being ours and for being such a wonderful daughter, young woman , wife, and Mother. I love you more than you will ever know. You will always be my "little Lady Bug." Mom

    ReplyDelete